Alexandra Park Community Centre

charity logo

Alexandra Park Residents Community Association Center's mission is to promote and assist the development and well-being of children, youth and families within their community. APCC serves approximately 1000 residents of diverse racial and cultural heritage. Of those served, 75% are children and teenagers ranging from toddlers to young adults approximately 23 years of age. The remaining 25% of the population served are seniors and adults. For over 30 years, the center has provided community social, recreation and development programs.


  • map-point105 Grange Crt, Toronto ON, M5T2J6

  • map-point(416) 603-9603

  • map-pointNo website on record

  • map-pointNo contact person on record

  • map-pointCharitable Organization

  • map-pointBusiness Number: 118782051RR0001

  • map-point3 full-time staff

  • map-pointNo contact email on record

2017 Revenues: $618,858

<b>4000</b>: Total cash given to the charity for which tax receipts were issued.
<b>0</b>: Total amount of non-cash gifts (e.g. securities, equipment, buildings, artwork, other in-kind gifts) made to the charity for which tax receipts were issued.
<b>0</b>: Total amount received from other registered charities.
<b>0</b>: Charities don’t issue tax receipts when a donor can’t be identified or doesn't want one. This category also includes collection boxes.
<b>499071</b>: Total amount received from any level of government in Canada.
<b>115787</b>: Income that doesn’t fit into other categories, such as sales revenue, interest and investment income, membership fees, etc.

2017 Expenditures: $540,657

<b>411718</b>: Total amount spent on charitable programs. "Programs" cover all charitable activities the organization carries out on its own.
<b>0</b>: Total amount spent on fundraising, including office expenses, overhead, promotion costs, etc.
<b>28939</b>: Total amount spent on management and administration, including board meetings, accounting, rent, office supplies, etc.
<b>0</b>: Total amount of gifts to qualified organizations. The majority of these donees are registered charities but some other organizations qualify as well.
<b>100000</b>: Expenses that don’t fit into another category, including political activities.

Assets, 2017 Year End: $113,383

<b>41993</b>: Total cash readily available.
<b>68316</b>: Amounts owed by individuals and organizations.
<b>0</b>: Amounts invested in individuals and organizations
<b>0</b>: Land and buildings at fair market value as well as equipment, vehicles, etc. The figure is net accumulated ammortization.
<b>3074</b>: Assets not falling under one of the other categories.

Liabilities, 2017 Year End: $70,672

<b>65272</b>: Short-term portion of debt obligations such as loans, mortgages, notes, and payments due for goods and services received.
<b>4500</b>: Amounts owing to founders, directors/trustees and like officials, non-arm’s length employees or members.
<b>900</b>: Liabilities not falling under one of the other categories.

Worldwide Locations

Alexandra Park Community Centre's headquarters is located at 105 Grange Crt, Toronto ON, M5T2J6.

Breakdown of Programs

100


Fundraising Methods

Corporate Contacts