The holiday season is a celebration marked by giving. We give gifts to honour the holiday’s roots, and to show our loved ones how much we care. We give to those who are less fortunate, and to charitable causes that are important to us.
This year, we’d like to share the gift of giving with YOU on Giving Tuesday.
We want to give you $10 charitable dollars to give away on Giving Tuesday to any Canadian charity of your choice.
We’ve got $10,000 total to give away before December 2, so you can support your favourite charities this giving season.
How to Get Your $10 #FreeGift
- Enter your email address here
- Check your email on December 1 for instructions on how to claim your gift
- You’ll be prompted to set up a free Chimp account (if you haven’t already)
- Access your $10 through your Chimp account and give it to your favourite Canadian charity
Share the Love!
We want to spread the #GivingTuesday love far and wide, and we’d love your help.
After you enter your email, you’ll be entered to win $1,000 charitable dollars to give to your favourite Canadian charity. You’ll also get a personalized link you can share with your friends and family. For every 5 friends who accept, you’ll receive an additional entry to the contest.
Thank you for giving with Chimp. And happy giving season!
- $10,000 total charitable dollars available
- Only one (1) charitable gift per person
- You must create a Chimp account (if you don’t already have one) and claim your $10 to be entered
- Skill testing question required
- Contest open to residents of all Canadian provinces except Quebec
- There is one (1) contest prize: $1,000 charitable dollars, to be given by the winner to any qualified charity in Canada
- Charitable dollars must be sent via Chimp
- Chance of winning depends on the number of people who enter. 1 entry required for contest to be held.
- Contest winner will be selected on December 2, 2014, at 1500 West Georgia St, Vancouver BC.
- No purchase necessary. To enter without creating a Chimp account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org